Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Procrastination!

I have some time off this weekend and have so many fun things that I want to do.  The problem is there are so many things that I need to get done around the house on my time off and I just don't think that I am going to get them done.  As a matter of fact while continuing to put things off I looked up the definition of PROCRASTINATION on Urbandictionary.com and got the best definition ever.

A similar experience to masturbation, it feels good while you're doing it, but it sucks afterwards when you realize that you just fucked yourself.

I was going to loss it when I read this, the absolute best definition I have ever read in my life.  Well the dryer just stopped guess I should get up and fold some clothes...Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment