Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

Putting things together

I am starting to put this place together and make it my home.  My first project is a picture wall.  I have the frames ready to hang on the wall and need to pick out the pictures that will go in them.  I will be hanging them picture less today so I can add the pictures at whatever time of day I choose.  I started this project with a simple set of 10 frames that I got from Kohl's.  I wanted more but when I went back with my Kohl's cash they were back to regular price, an expensive $40.  I then added some shells and starfish to glam them up for the beach theme living room.  I am in love with my new cheap frames.


I love them already and they aren't even hanging on my wall.  Now time to hang them.


They look adorable.  I can't wait to put the pictures in them and post again.

No comments:

Post a Comment