Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Progress!

The scrap/office is coming together quite nicely.  I started to paint the shelving several days ago and was over having everything all over the floor, so I decided to hang them.  I have unpacked several containers of stuff and have just a little more to go.  The walls are still a little bare for me but I am working on it or at least plan to tomorrow.  The neighbor came down today to tell me I was causing a disturbance.  Well she hasn't heard anything yet because my favorite tools are my hammer and my drill.  I have a few more things to hang in this room and haven't started in the other rooms.  When I'm done I promise she won't hear it as often!  I've started a short list of things that I still need to get for the room, I think I want just a little more shelving for the walls of course.  I may even start looking for that dream desk to go under the shelving.

As well as making progress in my scrap/office, I have started making my vision board again.  I have some things cut out and plan to put that dream desk on their.  My new laptop will be on their as well.  I have already started shopping for it. 

I also found some new things on GOOGLE and have started to fall in love.  I have always been a YAHOO fan but I think I am moving on to better things.  I can't wait for HALLOWEEN, I can upgrade the phone and I think it's going to be a DROID INCREDIBLE unless they come out with something better.  Time to get back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment