Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

When I have a house....

As I have been reading other blogs I have seen some amazing things about peoples homes.  I found a couple of things that I want.  I am saving my ideas on my blog so I don't have to search for these things again. 


This is the most beautiful shelving I have seen in a long time and would love to have this either in a bathroom or my PLAY room.  I can just see my scrapbook materials stacked on here.  I can also see towels wrapped along with ribbon wrapped around them.  The only issue I am having with it is the color I don't know if I could handle the gold.


I love to have pictures on my walls, every place that I have rented as charged me for the holes in the walls.  I don't think that you can call a home "HOME" unless you add your own touch.  This is how I would like to begin my photo wall but I think it would be pictures of family and friends.  Definately in the PLAY (aka scrap) room and it could also be done in the living room around my giant clock.


No comments:

Post a Comment