Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

Day 2 - 6AM is EARLY!!!

So I got up at 6am for work and BOY was it early!!!!  I had a good day at work and learned a few new things and reviewed old things.  I met new people from my NEW team!  I really like the independence of this team, not that I didn't enjoy the need for me with my OLD team!  I met a bar regular which reminded me of the wonderful people that have been my regulars.  They made work so worth going!!  OH YEAH....I didn't eat at work, which is a good thing!

I was very proud of myself for not eating at work and coming home to eat an amazing dinner.  I came home and cooked some orange chicken from Trader Joe's (the best ever and a great option for Chinese food).  After eating a small portion of my orange chicken I fell asleep on the couch and took a nap that was way to long.  I needed the nap but I need to quickly adjust to the early mornings and learn to manage the STUDY time at home. 

I will be going home to watch some of my favorite men play hockey on Saturday night!  I am extremely excited to see the men in action.  They are a reward for a hard week of work.  I will have to send my mom a list of my must haves, I need a lot of things from home and don't feel the need to spend anymore money on things that I have at home.

The home search is a continuing effort.  The are beautiful places in the area but when I went to CVS I saw some more places to check out.  I have to come to the realization that I am making more money now and can afford something a little more expensive and beautiful.  I think that I am going to live in the Short Pump area, they have everything that you need and more.  I am ready for a place of my own that I can call home.  This apartment is nice but I want my furniture and my scrap space. 

No comments:

Post a Comment