Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Week 2 done-Jillian's 30 Day

Week 2 review is done and sent to the corporate office. I meet and exceed expectations! I love what I am doing and can't wait to finish training and working with the store. I have started week 3 of training, which means only 3 weeks left. It also means 3 weeks to get the housing stuff together, just a little more stress to add to the next 3 weeks. I am searching for furniture and housing all at the same time. First buy will be a bed to sleep in, then will come living room furniture, then dining room and lastly will be accents for throughout the house. I went and looked at another place today and wasn't too happy with it. I am pretty set on my favorite!

I have also started Jillian's 30-day Shed and struggled through the first workout. I am going to try and do it again later tonight. My arms are already hurting from the first attempt. I can't wait to shed the weight and see some results. I have also decied that I will be watching what I eat a lot more closely. Minimal to no-carbs for a week or two and then I will bring them back in (South Beach with some modifications). Hopefully the stress won't cause any weight gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment