Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

More Training

I have had some great days at work.  Some long days but some really great days.  I have started training on pizza this week.  I am speaking and understanding a little more Spanish every day.  I am impressed with myself!  I knew a lot more than I thought on pizza and don't think it will be all that rough the rest of the week.  I am a little worried about the testing this weekend but I know I can do it.  I have started studying and will spend the next couple days studying some more. 

I also did some apartment shopping today.  I think I found the place I want to move too.  It's a little more than I wanted to spend but it's just amazing how wonderful it will be.  I want to have a second room for those people that tell me they want to visit and I want some scrapbook space.  Scrapbooking will be my relaxation and it will save me money on gifts to friends and family. 

I am also shopping for a gym, I need to get back into the groove of things.  The apartment I am staying in has a gym but I don't feel comfortable walking into a dark empty building.  They also have a tanning bed and I should at least use that while I am here.  I went to a local gym to get information and they couldn't give me information because nobody was there to provide the information.  It's a 24 gym which would be great for me in the evening.  I may try and see how far away the Gold's Gym is, I really enjoyed going there.  Well it's time for bed and sleepy-sleep.  Another day on pizza with some amazing guys and one EAGER WOMAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment